Friday, September 22, 2017

Christmas Series 2017 | Day #1 Little Angel

Happy day and welcome to my Day #1 of my Christmas vidoe series for 2017. I get this started pretty early so that you have time to get your projects done as well!  Last year I thought I had started early enough but really started feeling the time crunch as Christmas seemed to race towards me at a suprisingly fast pace! Hence, the first video is here and we are still in September; but seriously, it will be Christmas before you know it!

I will be posting videos in this series up to the end/possible beginning of December and will do my best to make it a weekly occurence!

To start off my series, I wanted to use this gorgeous new stamp from Whimsy that was illustrated by Crissy Armstrong. I challenged myself to a no-lines coloring and am ever so pleased with how it all turned out. This will be a page in my December Daily album this year and features the gorgeous gold-foil die cuts that I think are so elegant.





Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Little Christmas Angel

Little Christmas Angel


Cardbuilder – Many Thanks Die Set

Card Builder - Many Thanks Die Set


Christmas Large Word Die

Christmas Large Word Die

Snowflake Set of 3 Dies

Snowflakes Dies


Christmas Cheer Enamel Dots

Christmas Cheer Enamel Dots



Copic Markers Used :

Skin : E000, E00, E11, E04,  R20, R30

Hair : E41, E42, E43, E44

Dress: C00, C1, C3, C5, 0

Bird & Berries: R17, RE3, R56, R89

Beak: YR23, YR24

Wings: BG90, BG93, BG10

Leaves:  YG61, G94 ,G99

 

Prismacolor Pencils used for eyes:

PC1040 – Electric Blue

PC906 – Copenhagen Blue

PC944 – Terra Cotta

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails