Thursday, January 12, 2017

You Are Amazing | Whimsy Stamps January Release

Happy Thursday! I am back with a new card and my first video for 2017! It features a couple of the new release products from Whimsy Stamps as well as a Cardbuilder Hearts of Love Die set that was released last month. It is a real “must-have”! The new image Bundled Up illustrated by Kirsten Winkelbauer is absolutely brilliant. I love, love the size of this stamp and it was such fun to color! The new clear stamp sentiment set You Are is another must have in a cardmaker’s collection. You can mix and match the words to create your very own personalized sentiment or phrase.

DSC_1732

I let the image be the focal point of the card but the sentiment balances out the left side really nicely. I combined different colors for the sentiment and I liked how it turned out. The fonts are crazy wonderful in this set and they emboss super well.

DSC_1734 copy

I created my own 3-D embellsment by die-cutting the heart shape out of some coordinating cardstock and then adding glossy accents over top. I sprinkled some very fine glitter onto it while it was still wet. It is super sparkley!

DSC_1736 copy

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Kechi said...

You color so amazingly well! I've been watching your videos like mad trying to learn how to color like you do! You're a very talented lady and calming to watch & listen to. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!!! Sincerely, Angie from Kansas, USA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails